In-Ovation C is an aesthetic fixed brace option, made from translucent ceramic material they blend into the natural colour of your teeth. In-Ovation C offers a comparable strength and performance to traditional metal fixed braces meaning that can cope with any movement of your teeth, unlike older models of ceramic braces which are prone to fracturing under pressure. The self-ligating brackets create less friction than traditional braces which allows for smoother, more comfortable movement.
- No extractions – with self-ligating braces you are much less likely to require teeth to be removed than with conventional orthodontic braces
- Faster treatment – overall treatment time can be shorter
- Fewer visits to the dentist – longer intervals between appointments compared to other types of braces
- Comfortable – smaller brackets and lower friction offer a more comfortable treatment experience
- Slightly Noticeable – while very discreet in appearance, up close people will be able to tell that you are wearing braces, from a distance they will not be seen
- Minor discomfort – it does take a little while to get used to fixed braces
- Tricky to clean – it takes a bit more time to clean around fixed braces, we can recommend special brushes to help with this and recommend regular visits to the hygienist
- Fixed – this brace is not removable.