Articles Five Reasons to Replace Missing Teeth at Harley Street Dental Studio
Losing a tooth can affect the aesthetic of the smile, but it can also have negative consequences for your oral health and your confidence. If you’ve lost a tooth or a number of teeth, here are 5 reasons to consider our incredible tooth replacement treatments:
- Aesthetics: many people are conscious of the appearance of their smile. Losing a tooth can make the smile look less attractive, and you may be reticent to show off your smile in public. Replacing lost teeth can restore the beauty of the smile.
- Confidence: if you tend to hide your smile away, dental treatment can make all the difference to your confidence. A lack of confidence can hold you back in all areas of life, and a new smile could be just what you need to fulfil your potential and make the most of every day.
- Dental health: losing teeth can impact your dental health, as it may increase the risk of infection and cause the remaining teeth to move out of position. If you add a denture, a bridge or implants, this will have a positive impact on your oral health.
- Speech: your teeth play an important role in the formation of different sounds and noises. If you have gaps in your smile, you may find that you struggle to form certain sounds or that your speech isn’t as clear as it was. Replacing lost teeth can improve clarity and help you to feel more confident when talking in public.
- Diet and nutrition: losing teeth can make it difficult to enjoy a wide range of foods. If you find it hard to enjoy a balanced diet, this could affect your overall health. With new teeth, you can enjoy an array of different foods, and you’ll feel more confident when eating around other people.
If you have missing teeth, and you’d like to find out more about our treatment options, don’t hesitate to get in touch today!
6 ways to get your perfect smile
YOUR PRIVACY IS ALWAYS PROTECTED
Get Your Free E-Consultation
Want to find out about how treatments at the world-renowned Harley Street Dental Studio can help you achieve your perfect smile? Take our free e-consultation to find out.START YOUR FREE E-CONSULTATION