Articles Simpli5 Braces Have A Range Of Benefits
If you’re searching for an orthodontic treatment, which offers a veritable array of benefits, loo no further than Simpli5. This invisible treatment is a great choice for those looking for a convenient solution for minor orthodontic issues.
What is Simpli5 and how does it work?
Simpli5 is a removable aligner treatment, which uses a sequence of five bespoke appliances to reposition and realign the teeth. Each aligner is different and you wear them in a specific order. The aligners are designed to be worn for between 2 and 4 weeks, depending on how much movement is required.
Simpli5 aligners are made from clear, high grade plastic, which is strong and durable yet incredibly light. Once the aligners are in position over the teeth, they are virtually undetectable, so you don’t need to worry about anyone seeing your braces when you smile.
Simpli5 is ideally suited to people who have mild issues that involve the front teeth; it produces results very quickly and is a great alternative to fixed braces for patients who don’t need intensive long-term treatment.
What are the pros and cons of Simpli5 treatment?
Simpli5 offers a host of benefits, including:
- speedy treatment: the average treatment time is just 10-20 weeks
- comfort: the aligners are custom-made, they use gentle forces and they don’t contain any metal bands
- aesthetics: Simpli5 aligners are made fro transparent plastic, so they can’t be seen when you smile
- simplicity: the treatment process is very simple; all you have to do is remember to wear your aligners for at least 21 hours per day and then swap them over when required
- convenience: you can take Simpli5 aligners out to clean your teeth and eat, so you don’t need to worry about changing the way you brush your teeth or the types of food you eat
The only real disadvantage of Simpli5 is that it is not suited to everyone; if you need a lot of movement or you have complex issues that involve the bite or the back teeth, as well as the front teeth, another option may be more suitable and your Harley Street Dental Studio dentist will be happy to offer recommendations.
6 ways to get your perfect smile
YOUR PRIVACY IS ALWAYS PROTECTED
Get Your Free E-Consultation
Want to find out about how treatments at the world-renowned Harley Street Dental Studio can help you achieve your perfect smile? Take our free e-consultation to find out.START YOUR FREE E-CONSULTATION