Articles One Device, Rapid Straightening: The Inman Aligner
If you’re on the hunt for a simple, convenient and rapid orthodontic treatment, look no further than the Inman Aligner. This single device is capable of achieving amazing results in a matter of weeks.
What is the Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a removable device, which is often recommended for patients who need minor corrective treatment for issues that affect the front teeth. The aligner comprises of two main components; a small coiled spring resting on the back of your teeth and a fine metal bar that sits in front of the teeth. These two parts work together to produce forces, which push and pull the teeth, squeezing them and causing them to move into perfect alignment.
The benefits of the Inman Aligner
The Inman Aligner offers a number of benefits, including:
- Rapid straightening: the average treatment for this system is just 16 weeks, making it one of the fastest options around
- Flexibility: the Inman Aligner is removable, so you can take it out to eat, drink and clean your teeth. Removable braces give you more flexibility and freedom than fixed braces, and many patients enjoy this.
- Better oral health: it’s much easier to keep your teeth clean with a removable brace than a fixed brace.
- Comfort: the Inman Aligner uses gentle force to move the teeth so you don’t have to worry about painful treatment
- Aesthetics: although the Inman Aligner isn’t invisible, the only part that can really be seen is the fine metal bar that runs along the front of your teeth, so this is a much more discreet option than traditional fixed braces
If you like the sound of the Inman Aligner, call us now and book your consultation.
6 ways to get your perfect smile
YOUR PRIVACY IS ALWAYS PROTECTED
Get Your Free E-Consultation
Want to find out about how treatments at the world-renowned Harley Street Dental Studio can help you achieve your perfect smile? Take our free e-consultation to find out.START YOUR FREE E-CONSULTATION