Are you on the hunt for a simple straightening treatment, which will give you an amazing smile in weeks? If so, look no further than Simpli5. This fast-acting aligner system produces fantastic results with minimal hassle.
5 simple steps to a stunning, straight smile
- If you’re interested in Simpli5, the first step is to arrange a consultation. A consultation is an informal meeting with our dental team, which enables our dentists to assess whether you are a good candidate for treatment and gives you a chance to ask questions, find out more and gather information before you make a decision. If you do choose to go ahead and have Simpli5 treatment, we will move onto step 2.
- The next stage involves creating impressions of your teeth. These impressions are used to produce 3D models, which are utilised to plan your treatment and design your custom-made aligners. Once your aligners are ready, you can start treatment.
- During treatment, we will arrange follow-up appointments to see how you’re getting on. If you have any questions or queries between appointments don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’ll be happy to help.
- Treatment involves wearing each aligner for around 3-4 weeks. You’ll be provided with a set of 5 bespoke aligners, which must be worn in order. You’ll move from one aligner to the next until it’s time to take the final aligner out.
- After treatment, we advise you to attend regular appointments, and we may recommend wearing a retainer. Retainers are orthodontic appliances that are designed to hold the teeth in place.