Articles Five Steps You Can Take to Make Your Smile Shimmer In 2018
Are you keen to keep your smile in check in 2018? If you’re eager to ensure your smile shimmers in the months ahead, here are 5 steps you can take:
- Get to grips with brushing: brushing is the most effective tool you can use to prevent decay and reduce the risk of discolouration and bad breath. When you’re brushing, spend 2 minutes every morning and evening guiding the brush head over every surface of each tooth. Use a brush with a small head, preferably an electric toothbrush, and don’t forget to angle the head to brush the gum line. Be gentle when you brush to protect the enamel.
- Embrace inter-dental cleaning: brushing is great, but it won’t ensure a total clean. Brushing between the teeth with an inter-dental brush and flossing will help to prevent bits of debris and plaque becoming stuck between the teeth.
- Use a straw: to prevent staining, use a straw when drinking. Lots of popular drinks, including cola, coffee, and tea, discolour the teeth, causing them to take on a yellow or brown tinge.
- Have a dental check-up: dental checks are a highly effective preventative measure. Checks only take 5 minutes and there’s no pain involved. You can also benefit from hygiene sessions, especially if you’re keen to boost the aesthetic appeal of your smile.
- Find out more about tooth whitening: if you wish you had whiter, brighter teeth, why not call and find out more about our wonderful whitening treatments? Tooth whitening is a safe and effective ways of lightening the tooth enamel to make your smile sparkle and shimmer.
6 ways to get your perfect smile
YOUR PRIVACY IS ALWAYS PROTECTED
Get Your Free E-Consultation
Want to find out about how treatments at the world-renowned Harley Street Dental Studio can help you achieve your perfect smile? Take our free e-consultation to find out.START YOUR FREE E-CONSULTATION