Articles Five Reasons to Book a Hygiene Appointment Today
Many people assume that they only need to go to the dental hygienist if they have issues such as gum disease or bad breath, but going to regular hygiene appointments can be beneficial for everyone. Here are just 5 reasons why you should book a session with one of our excellent hygienists today:
- Deep clean: brushing is wonderful for your teeth, but dental cleaning services offer a much deeper and more intensive clean. There’s nothing quite like the feeling you get when you’ve had your teeth and gums cleaned by a hygienist. Your mouth will feel fresh, your teeth will feel lovely and smooth and you’ll have a glistening, glossy smile to boot.
- Reduced risk of decay: deep cleaning is a brilliant way to reduce your risk of developing cavities, which are caused by harmful bacteria that form plaque in the mouth.
- Lower gum disease risk: prevention is always better than cure when it comes to dental health issues, and seeing your hygienist on a regular basis can help to keep gum disease at bay by preventing plaque formation.
- Brighter smiles: hygienists are not just fantastic at getting rid of plaque and tartar. They can also use advanced cleaning techniques to remove surface stains, giving you a beautiful, bright smile.
- Oral disease treatment: decay, gum disease and bad breath are all linked to harmful bacteria, which can linger in the mouth. If you have symptoms of these issues, seeing a hygienist is likely to be hugely beneficial. Hygienists are often heavily involved in the treatment and prevention of halitosis and gum disease.
If you’d like to book an appointment or learn more about our expert hygiene services, call us today!
6 ways to get your perfect smile
YOUR PRIVACY IS ALWAYS PROTECTED
Get Your Free E-Consultation
Want to find out about how treatments at the world-renowned Harley Street Dental Studio can help you achieve your perfect smile? Take our free e-consultation to find out.START YOUR FREE E-CONSULTATION