Harley Street Dental Studio
Terms and Conditions for the Promotional use of Sales Vouchers, Cards & Special Offers
Any company, partnership, individual, customer or other legal entity ("you" or "your") purchasing goods and services in conjunction with membership plan, loyalty cards/vouchers/leaflets/forms or any other promotional offer or deduction or discount together called the ("Promotional offers") from Harley Street Dental Studio (52 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PR) or its affiliates or subsidiaries ("Harley Street Dental centre/boutique/clinic/group", "us" or "we", as applicable) or any related brand ("Devonshire Square Dental Studio", Woodborough House", "Umbrella Cosmetic Dentistry & Orthodontics") does so subject to these terms and conditions below:
The Promotional offers, issued by Harley Street Dental Studio (the Promoter) or its affiliates or subsidiaries, (the Promoter), can be exchanged for the promotional value indicated on the face of the card, providing all rules, terms & conditions are met:
- This promotion is covered under United Kingdom Law
- The promotional offer is only valid in Harley Street Dental affiliates and cannot be redeemed online at www.harleystreetdentalstudio.com/ or any other affiliate website
- The voucher may only be redeemed against other single transaction products and services within Harley Street Dental Group clinics only
- The voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Change will not be given on any purchase and the voucher may not be exchanged for cash
- Voucher cash value 0.0001p
- Offer is subject to availability
- The promoter can withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice
- Voucher is only valid between the promotional period/s (dates – from – to)
- Only one voucher may be redeemed per customer/patient per transaction
- A transaction constitutes a single purchase of a single Harley Street Dental Studio product or service, within a four hour period
- Vouchers lost or stolen are at the customer's/patient's own risk
Use of Harley Street Dental Studio's Brand
- You may not use any product image, corporate title, designation, service mark, trademark or any other trading name or style of Harley Street Dental Studio Brand or any other Harley Street Dental affiliates brand without having first obtained our consent in writing
- You may not dispatch any Cards to any third party if we have not previously approved any artwork incorporating the Harley Street Dental Studio Brand in writing.
- We may withdraw any consent or approval referred to in this clause at any time by notifying you of such withdrawal.
Terms Governing the Cards/Vouchers
- You may not sell the promotional offer Cards/Vouchers to any third parties without our written consent
- If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose
- In any event you may not sell the promotional offer Cards/Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of the promotional offer Cards/Vouchers by you to a third party
Harley Street Dental Studio is a registered data controller for data protection purposes and will only collect or use any personal information provided by you to manage your account.
- Harley Street Dental Studio will always process personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant privacy laws and will never market to individuals without their prior consent.
In the event that:
- you make any voluntary arrangement with your creditors, you become subject to an administration order, you go into liquidation, you suffer a petition for winding up to be issued against you or the equivalent occurs under any jurisdiction order other than for the purpose of a solvent amalgamation or reconstruction, or (being an individual) you are made bankrupt; or
- an encumbrancer takes possession of, or a receiver or an administrative receiver is appointed over any of your property or assets; or - you suspend or threaten to suspend any payments hereunder or cease or threaten to cease to carry on business or
- Harley Street Dental Studio reasonably considers that any of the events mentioned above is about to occur in relation to you then without prejudice to any other right or remedies available to us, we shall be entitled forthwith to cancel our contract with you and/or suspend any further agreements/retail sales/transactions without any liability to you.
Where we are in breach of these terms:
- we will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any indirect or consequential loss, cost or damage you suffer
- we will not in any event be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of data or loss of goodwill, whether any such loss is direct or indirect.
- our maximum liability to you arising out of or in connection with your the promotional offer Card/Voucher from us shall be limited to the promotional value of the Card/Vouchers.
Cookies are small text files that are saved to your computer by websites for various purposes. Common examples of where cookies are used include websites that:
- Remember if you are logged in.
- Remember your shopping cart.
- Recommend products to you.
On www.harleystreetdentalstudio.com, we use a tool called Google Analytics, which allows us to observe how you and other visitors navigate our website. Google Analytics allows us to keep a record of the path you take through our website, allowing us to rectify any navigational problems you may encounter.
For Google Analytics to work properly, it will need to create 4 separate cookies:
- A cookie to help distinguish unique visitors from returning visitors. This expires in 2 years and is labeled '_utma'.
- A cookie to assist in tallying total visits to our website, which expires in half an hour of inactivity. This cookie is labeled '__utmb'.
- Another cookie to help in tallying total visits, which expires when you close your browser window. This cookie is labeled '__utmc'.
- A final cookie to help identify where our users have come from, such as from a Google search, which expires in 6 months. This cookie is labeled '__utmz'.