It’s rare to have a perfect smile, but thankfully, we have some incredible cosmetic dental treatments on offer that can give you a stunning smile you won’t be able to resist showing off. If your teeth are in need of a little TLC, here are 6 ways we can reshape your smile in 2017:
- Gum contouring: this is a cosmetic procedure, which is used to treat a gummy smile. This occurs when the teeth are covered by a large amount of gum tissue. Having a gummy smile doesn’t harm your oral health, but it affects the aesthetic of the smile, and it may therefore have a bearing on your confidence levels. The aim of this treatment is to contour the gums to make more of the tooth structure visible, and create a more balanced, attractive smile.
- Veneers: if you have worn, discoloured or misshapen teeth, veneers may be an option. Veneers are wafer-thin shells, which are usually made from porcelain. They are attached to your natural teeth to create a brand new, radiant smile. We offer a range of different veneer treatments, and we’ll happy to go through the pros and cons with you.
- Cosmetic braces: if you have crooked, protruding or misaligned teeth, we have an array of cosmetic braces on offer to correct issues, and straighten your smile.
- Composite bonding: composite bonding is a procedure, which is used to carry out minor repairs to individual teeth to create a stunning outcome. Using tooth-coloured material called composite, your dentist can reshape the teeth, even out worn surfaces and repair chips to give you a healthy looking new smile in just an hour.
- Tooth sculpting: tooth sculpting is an aesthetic procedure, which involves using tiny amounts of enamel taken from the tooth surface to reshape or lengthen a chipped, worn or misshapen tooth.
- Smile makeover: if you’re looking for the ultimate treat for your smile, look no further than a smile makeover. This technique combines a series of treatments to produce the smile of your dreams. We can use restorative, orthodontic and cosmetic services to design your ideal smile.